Shenanigans~

Independence.

I just wanted to share a little bit about my 9 month old daughter, Kennedy with you all. She is full shenanigans I tell you!



Miss Kennedy has become mobile. I don't know if thats a good or a bad thing. I mean, I'm excited that she is growing up and developing into a rambunctious little girl, but I'm sad that she is growing into an independent rambunctious little girl. 

She is into absolutely everything! And she's eating everything! You can't be in the same room with Kennedy when you have food, you'll have to share. Have you read that book "If You Give a Moose a Muffin"? Well, Kennedy is the moose.




12 comments:

  1. Such cute shots! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a little stinker! Such cute memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abbe! She is such a little stinker lol and I wouldn't want her any other way ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the one of her peeking out of the box!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Although I have to give her sis credit for that one!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Isn't it? They are so curious and into everything:)

      Delete
  7. Love this! She's so cute - love those big brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete