Smiles from Xavier~

Saturday morning, I headed out at 5:45 am for a morning session with the Almada family, yes thats right, 5:45, in the am. What prompted me to such craziness? Well, Ill tell you...baby Xavier. A more good natured baby cannot be found, definetley not mine :) I have never seen a 6 month old smile so much or so often, I just love that little boy.

For those of you that don't know, Lexy and Mando Almada are one of the first clients that took a chance on me. I have been the photographer for the Almadas since Lexy was pregnant with Xavier.  It has been such a joy to watch Xavier grow, and to watch Lexy come into her own as a mother. Xavier is truly a miracle baby and I am honored to capture his life and personality as he grows into a little person. I cannot believe he is already 6 months old. Time flies when there are cute babies around. And as always, Lexy and Mando are hilarious, they make my day. Love all three of you~

Here are a few photos from the session....gotta <3 Mando's shirt;)







No comments:

Post a Comment