Terrific Two's

Ever heard of terrible two's? Well, this is what I call terrific two's!
I had such a fun session with beautiful Joana and her little girl Mia. She is a little girl that knows what she wants (bubbles & balloons) and there is no way you could get her off track. She is so gorgeous with her beautiful eyes and pretty brown hair.

Baby girl was a live wire running all over! I wish I had the energy of a two year old! Luckily, we had her gorgeous aunt there to help. With mom, aunt, and myself, little missy gave us all a run for our money. We as adults forget what is like to be a child. We forget what it is like to wonder at everything. It was refreshing to see life through a child's eyes, even if just for an hour. Thank you Joana and Mia for an incredible session.

Here are a few pics from our our of bubbles, balloons, and fun:)










No comments:

Post a Comment