True Love~

How could life be different when you find your true love? Can true love change who you are, how you live life? Absolutely. My friend Janis found the love of her life, Mark. After kissing frogs, she finally got her prince, and I got a front row seat to the romance this past Saturday.

These two are so in love, it rolls off of them in waves. And for someone like me who has been married for seven years, it made me remember the early days when love was so new, and also made me miss my hubby even more (he was in Wisconsin at the Green Bay Packers game).

Janis and Mark's session was full of laughs, love and smooching. I was laughing so hard, I had a stomach ache at the end of the session. Mark and Janis are just wonderful and I am so very happy for them.

Check out a few photos from Mark + Janis' session~






No comments:

Post a Comment