The Adele Bella Project

As most of you know, I have decided to take a break from shooting clients. That does not mean however, that I have put my camera down.  Au contrar my friends (I totally butchered that, you get the picture), I have been shooting for myself, and having a blast.

Sometimes, we have to take a step back to keep moving forward. I am working on a few personal projects  and will keep you all posted!

Recently, my friend Ashley Aniol with Emmie Rae Photography,  and I decided to plan a little photo sesh using her gorgeous cousin Taylor, and Taylor's BF Nick as our models. Taylor is in school at Paul Mitchell did her own hair & make up. They both looked gorgeous and I was so excited to have such a great opportunity.

After a month of planning back and forth, the shoot finally came, and we all had so much fun. Taylor and Nick are naturally beautiful and talented, we almost barley had to tell them what to do.  They have so much love for one another that it showed through on camera without any forced effect.

Check out the photos from the sesh below. I will be doing some other projects and looking for some models throughout the year so checkout my Facebook page if you are interested.

www.facebook.com/AdeleBellaPhotography

The newest project that I am working on is an "All About Me" session geared for ages 4-7. The inspiration came from Shalonda Chaddock with Chubby Cheek Photography, out of Texas. I purchased her breakout session from www.clickinmoms.com and was immediately inspired.

I will eventually have something like it for tweens, geared toward ages 8-13, so stay tuned for that as well.

I am so excited for you guys to join me on my personal growth as a photographer and momographer.

Lets imagine. create. inspire. TOGETHER.

Lots of love as always,

Alicia
Adele Bella Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment